*applies to new members in the multi-media industry only.
• Business listing with links to your home page on the AIM 18 website (in addition to Chamber website)
• Included in AIM promotional material
• Included in AIM 18 promotional material if you register before February 15th, 2018
• Business logo and link on AIM home page slideshow
• Dynamic quarterly multi media events, programming and networking events
• Enhanced listing on Chamber Website – Enhanced listings include a banner (480 pixels wide by 60 pixels); a 1500 character business description; results summary displayed in the search results description; additional bulleted description which you can attach a URL to. Logo, video, pictures. You will also receive top placement on search results page.
• Separate category in member directory – AIM Members
• Quarterly industry specific networking events and spotlights in chamber e-blast
Publicity and Promotional Opportunities
• Promotion of business events and specials in our weekly e-blasts – Complimentary Service.
• Website – The Chamber’s website has is great resource of business and community information, giving you 24/7 access to tools designed to help your business succeed. All members are listed in our online business directory with a link to your website and a description of your company / products / services. Our “Members Only” web pages allow members even greater access to resources including Job Postings, Hot Deals, MarketSpace Classifieds. Members will also be able to upgrade their chamber web presence and purchase advertising banners
• Complimentary business listing (by alpha and category) in our annual directory and visitor guide distributed to 10,000 homes and businesses and digital version on our website.
• Literature Displays – All members are encouraged to display their brochures and business cards in the Chamber lobby kiosk – as another way to capture new customers and attention.
• Customized sponsor packages.
• Mailing Labels – Target your marketing with the hottest mailing list in town.
• Membership Decal– 63% of consumers are more likely to buy from a Chamber member… so proudly promote your Chamber Membership with our window decal.
Development and Education
• Monthly Breakfast Meetings – Speakers representing a wide variety of topics and information present each month.
• Power Lunch Seminars – Lunch and learn.
• Small Business Development Center and Technical Procurement Center – The Chamber partners with SBDC and PTAC to give Chamber members access to additional seminars and counseling designed to take your business to the next level (or even to just get started).
• Annual Awards Gala
• Business after Hours Events
• Tommy Bertoline Annual Scholarship Golf Outing
• Peekskill Vintage Grand Prix
• Hudson Valley Exposition Festival
• Legislative Initiatives – The Chamber monitors and notifies you of important local and state issues that affect businesses and our quality of life
• Access to cost effective health insurance through HealthPass NY.
• Access to Dental and Vision Plans
• Discounted Spanish Instruction.
• Referrals – The Chamber loves referring your business. Whether through phone inquiry, email, online or a visit to the Chamber’s offices, businesses, residents and visitors alike will find information about your company. Referrals through the Chamber’s website and online Membership Directory continue to grow and generate new leads for Chamber members.
• Relocation Inquiries – We can provide a list of potential new residents who have requested relocation information. Members have the ability to establish name-recognition with these new folks even before they move here.
• Ribbon Cuttings – The Chamber enjoys helping members celebrate the grand openings of their businesses by conducting ribbon cutting ceremonies and helping members promote the good news.
• Chamber Website Job Board – Post your open positions which will be promoted on the Chamber Web Site, FB page and e-blast
– Promote your “Hot Deals” to members and the public through the Chamber Website